Our client is an engineering firm in the Los Angeles area that provides Maintenance, Reliability, and Construction engineering services for heavy industrial clients across a range of industries including Petroleum Refining, Chemical and Petrochemical facilities, Pharmaceuticals, Pipelines and Terminals, Power, Food, Manufacturing, Paper, Wastewater, and other industries. They are seeking a Structural Engineer to join their team in Long Beach.
- Apply structural engineering expertise
- Apply expertise in Foundation and Structural Steel, Review and prepare specs
- Understand IBC/CBC and related codes
- Apply five years experience doing mostly structural work in both steel and concrete.
- Apply one year plus refinery experience.
- Function as competent user of STAAD structural analysis software.
- BS in Civil Engineering (or related program) with an emphasis on structural engineering.
- 5 years of experience doing mostly structural work in both steel and concrete.
- At least one year of refinery experience.
- Competent user of STAAD structural analysis software.
- AutoCad skills
- California PE license a plus
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!