Our client continues to be the industry manufacturing leader of custom laminates, providing endless solutions to diverse markets. By applying decorative and functional films, fabrics and rigid materials to various substrates, we are committed to providing a finished solution that meets your needs. Our development expertise, customer focused business processes and broad range of manufacturing capabilities uniquely position us to solve a customer’s greatest challenge.
- Optimize new and existing process to improve the product through the introduction of lean systems.
- Work to maintain conformance both to Environmental and OSHA requirements
- Work with the Quality to develop and implement quality systems based on ISO 2015 that support and enhance all functions related to quality assurance.
- Undertake and monitor company sponsored R&D projects in line with customer demands.
- Provide engineering support to cross-functional development and process improvement teams.
- Provide engineering assistance for selecting, commissioning and testing of capital equipment investment.
- Conduct benchmark investigation on competitor products and processes.
- Work closely with the Support Staff to report any incidence of non conformance of product and process.
- Observe and function within site safety systems requirements and safe working practices. Report any observable safety hazards.
-BS in mechanical engineering or equivalent
-One to Two years experience in an a Manufacturing position
- Manufacturing Processes
- Lean Training
- ISO 9000 2015
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Flow Charts
- Material Science
- Material Testing
- Customer Relations
- Project Management
Broad manufacturing knowledge i.e.:- Lamination, specialized finishing techniques.
- Technical Writer, excellent writing and communication skills; able to develop and prepare instruction manuals, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information
-Communicate effectively with all levels of management and plant personnel.
-Frequent external contacts: vendors, suppliers, and consultants.
-Frequent internal contacts: Management, Plant personnel, Technical support personnel.