Lab Technician - Construction Materials Testing
Our Client is an employee owned engineering, construction management, design and environmental professional services firm with roughly 2000 employees in 60 offices.
They are looking for an Lab Tech to perform routine to complex testing of construction materials and geotechnical testing in the laboratory site in Hayward, CA .
This is an entry level to moderate experience position and training will be provided. This position is an opportunity to develop a career in the construction industry, assisting owners and engineers in determining if materials meet requirements for their projects.
This person will also be responsible to verify conformance to standards and specifications.
- following proper procedures and standards
- testing of construction materials and geotechnical samples
- performing accurate computations associated with testing and
- maintaining cordial relationships with co-workers, clients, contractors, etc
- prepare daily reports and data sheets and may be called upon to perform various tasks at the discretion of the supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- ACI - Level I (Concrete Compressive Strength and/or Aggregate Testing)
- NICET – Level I (Soils and/or Construction Materials Testing)
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
Our client offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
PTS and its clients are Equal Opportunity Employers