Electrical & Control Systems Designer- Oil & Gas
Our client is a successful Engineering, Design and Project Management Company headquartered in Southern California. They have nearly 40 years of experience in effective System Planning, Engineering, and Coordinating of energy, process, utility, and water resource facilities.
They are seeking an Electrical & Control Systems Designer to support projects in Oil & Gas and Water & Waste Water in their office in Orange County, CA.
This person will be responsible to supportprojects for gas and liquids pipeline systems, pump and compressor stations, refinery systems, petroleum marine and storage terminals, water and wastewater treatment facilities, oil and gas production facilities, and alternative fuel handling systems.
- 10+ years of directly related experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD; and Smartplant. Power distribution, overhead and underground experience is required.
- Single line and areas classification development experience.
- Complete understanding of P&ID’s in order to develop PLC and motor schematics.
- Able to establish job design concepts, procedures, criteria and material requirements.
- Must have solid construction oversight capabilities
- Experience in Plant 3D is a plus.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer