Equipment Controller - Data Analyst
Our client is a major Southern California Refinery serving the fuel transportation and aviation fuel needs of the western United States. Operates an integrated network of strategic assets that creates and sells refined petroleum products, from feedstock acquisition to wholesale, commercial and retail sales outlets.
They are looking for an Equipment Controller -Data Analyst to help ensure record management best practices are being used to maintain and sustain the integrity and accessibility of compliance and safety related asset data.
This person will be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of the Refinery records for Registry, PMs, and Pressure Relieving Devices. This position will report to the Asset Data and Information Management (ADIM) Team Lead and will work closely with the customers including Reliability, Designs Engineering and Maintenance departments. Outstanding customer service is required for the job allowing high level of communication and integration between ADIM and other working groups in the refinery, including Maintenance, Reliability, Capital Projects and Plant Support Engineering who support MOC/PSM and Replacement in Kind (RIK) asset improvements that are captured in the Asset Data Management Systems of record.
This person will also be responsible for:
- As an owner of PRD asset discipline record and asset strategy data this position includes working with Reliability, Technical, and Maintenance personnel on developing and managing all aspects of the equipment record and strategy management in Refinery while preserving and enhancing data accuracy and integrity in the system of record.
- Performs quality checks after records are processed.
- Supports user through the use of the system of record applications by providing accessibility and feasible alternatives for storage and accessibility of data and Information.
- Provides assistance in defining and developing job aids, guidelines, and procedures as needed in support to the asset data, information, and strategy management to the Reliability Center of Excellence, or as needed for the Refinery.
- Understands the interfaces between the major asset system of records and other technical, design and safety applications and provides organizational support in resolving opportunities around database integration and data retrieval and warehouse.
- High School graduate
- Experience utilizing Excel (v lookup)
- Experience in data management systems (Maximo and/or Meridium would be a plus)
- Problem-solving skills
- Data entry
- Perform Quality Checks
- Advanced skills in data manipulation
- Must be able to make changes across multiple numbers of records
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work with others across different disciplines and organizations.
- Planning and organizing skills.
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program (with employer matching), direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer