Our client is a well established and growing architecture firm, with specialized project teams that focus on entertainment and hospitality, healthcare, commercial, education, and residential projects.
We are currently looking for Senior Project Manager in Las Vegas, NV.
The Senior Project Manager will play a key role in helping build our hospitality and hotel business through project leadership and client management. As the primary point of contact, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for coordination of projects between its clients and consultants, as well as the coordination of the management, design and technical efforts of the project team members and the integration of architecture, engineering, interiors and disciplines on the project.
- Own the delivery of complex, large scale hospitality projects.
- Lead, guide and manage projects, teams, and budgets.
- Develop and update project staffing plans and project schedules.
- Develop and define deliverables, schedules, and fees.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and facilitate updating of the earned value structure for each project.
- Motivate and manage cross-office project teams.
- Monitor employee planned versus actual time and performance.
- Plan and facilitate/delegate internal and external communications.
- Responsible for client relations and assisting project leadership and Principals-In-Charge.
- Administer Owner and Consultant contracts.
- Submit to and review with clients matters pertaining to budget and scope of the work.
- Support Market Group Leader and Operations Leader with staffing decisions.
- Minimum of ten years of experience managing large scale hospitality projects, with a portion of that experience including work within a design firm, with a minimum of 20 total years of experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants, contractors, and the design team.
- Demonstrated success leading and inspiring management, technical and design staff.
- Experience with fee creation and management.
- Experience with contract development and administration.
- Experience with project scheduling and staff management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence.
- Project management software proficiency (e.g. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Deltek Vision), Revit familiarity, and Bluebeam familiarity.
- Proven experience in successful client relationship development and management.
For immediate consideration, please apply today!