Control Systems Engineer
Our client provides full multi-discipline engineering, design, project management, procurement, and project management services to the refining and petrochemical industries.
They are looking for a Control Systems Engineer in the Concord, CA office.
This person will be responsible to:
- Develop definition and detailed specifications and construction packages for petrochemical process and heavy-industrial facilities.
- Develop front-end documentation, including project execution plans, estimates, and schedules.
- Develop Procurement specifications, documentation, data sheets, and bid tabulations.
- Vendor document reviews
- P&ID development, control, and logic design
v Logic Drawings
v Control Narrative/Philosophy
v Cause and Effects
- Design checking and quality control.
- Project engineering/discipline team leader a plus
- Candidate should be comfortable working inside a refinery and other production facilities.
- Candidate should be comfortable work-sharing with remote offices
- B.S. in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or Control Systems Engineering
- Exposure to refining and oil/gas production facilities
- Ability to perform effectively in a team environment with multiple priorities
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Applications
- Experienced in sizing and specifying all types of field instrumentation
- Experienced in communication protocols
- Experienced in DCS and PLC specification
- INtools (SPI) experience desired
- Capable of some travel and remote site assignments
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program, direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer