Field Engineer – Industrial Construction
Our Client is a leading provider of Industrial Construction and Mechanical Services in the West.
They are looking for a Field Engineer for a position based in Sacramento, CA.
The Field Engineer is responsible in assisting the Project Manager and/or Project Engineer in assigned duties to oversee, document, and report the daily activities of project staff and workforce, including subcontractors.
- Documentation and facilitation of problem solving using the RFI system
- Preparation of work scope packages
- Preparation of subcontractor bid packages, subcontracts and purchase orders
- Project tracking and quantity survey
- Manage project documentation control and project deliverables which may include Submittals, Master Set of Drawings and Specifications, Turn Over Packages and 'As Built' drawings
- Maintain various project logs which may include, RFI, Change Orders, Purchasing and Receiving, Master Drawings, etc.
- Facilitate and coordinate work of subcontractors which may include daily planning, documentation, schedule and change order management
- Industrial construction (ie: petrochemical, power, manufacturing) experience and/or formal education;
- Highly Proficient in MS Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel; Adobe or Blue Beam
- Highly motivated and teamwork oriented
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!
PTS Staffing offers a comprehensive benefits package for qualified employees which includes Medical (with employer contribution), Dental, Vision, 401k program (with employer matching), direct deposit, and the option to accrue PTO
PTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer