Our client owns and operates over 50 nursing homes and health care centers throughout Southern California. The company of over 7000 employees who provides physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. They are seeking a Construction Admin / Coordinator to provide general office, clerical, accounting, and project documentation support for the Director of Facilities Planning & Development (DFPD).
Qualifications – The ability to work unsupervised, needs someone who is self-starter, needs to be able to manage a process w/ minimum supervision.
- Prefer someone with previous OSHPD experience but not mandatory.
- Education – Secretarial Construction experience required Medium to large projects preferred.
- College education preferred, will consider those with experience as a replacement.
- Min. 5+ years Administrative & Construction experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs – (MS project an added bonus)
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Maintains and organizes all files (Paper & Electronic)
- Reviews all billing from design consultants & contractors and compares against contract values; checks for irregularities, errors, and/or omissions. Ensures that “Schedule of Values” have been reviewed and signed off by architect & IOR and that “Lien Release” forms accompany all billing statements from contractors
- Maintains Payment Log for all Invoices presented for Payment
- Takes calls from facilities related to routine general maintenance issues & other facility requests. This person will take the lead in scheduling all annual servicing of facility generators and maintain a Log accordingly.
- This person shall produce & issue Purchase Orders and maintain Logs as necessary to keep our generator vendor paid for routine maintenance & service as well as other services they may request Purchase Orders for.
- Responsibility for FTP site general housekeeping and file organization. Most importantly, this person is the FTP site Administrator and watchdog.
- Prepare meeting minutes, including “Project Status Report” following each meeting
- Provide administrative support in preparation of any conference or meeting.
- Procure both OSHPD “Project Numbers” and “Annual Permits” through the e-Portal website at the request of the DFPD. This person shall maintain a Log containing the Project & Permit numbers & project descriptions.
- When called upon to do so, this person shall do research in support of the department, relying on all available resources in the performance of his/her duties.
- Assist the DFPD in researching data & writing the Business Plan under the supervision of the DFPD.
- Maintain the Paper Architectural / Engineering Archive
Our client is actively conducting interviews. Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration.